Canadian Associate Members
Fill out a registration form to become a member today!
Click here to access the registration form.
Service and Benefits
- Membership in the IMLA Canadian Department
- Networking opportunities with local government lawyers from across the United States and Canada
- Assistance through Legal Research Service
- Assistance through Legal Advocacy Program
- Subscription to Municipal Lawyer magazine
- Subscription to weekly electronic newsletters
- Timely and relevant CLE programs
- Subscription to monthly electronic Canadian newsletter, Munilaw
- Reduced registration rate for attendance at all IMLA conferences, seminars and audio-conferences
- Membership for individual, law firm (2 members), or additional law firm members in up to three IMLA sections at no additional cost
- All IMLA mailings
- Access to the password-protected sections of the IMLA website
- Individual Membership: $525 USD
- Firm Membership: $575 USD (Firm membership includes two members from the firm.)
- Additional members of a firm can join for $60 USD each.
Click here to access the registration form to become a member today!