Associate Membership (USA)
Fill out a registration form to become a member today!
Click here to access the registration form.
Service and Benefits
- Networking opportunities with local government lawyers from across the United States and Canada
- Assistance through Legal Research Service
- Assistance through IMLA's Legal Advocacy Program
- Subscription to Municipal Lawyer magazine
- Subscription to weekly electronic newsletters
- Timely and relevant CLE programs
- Reduced registration rate for attendance at all IMLA conferences, seminars and audio-conferences
- Membership for individual, law firm (2 members), or additional law firm members in up to three IMLA sections at no additional cost
- All IMLA mailings
- Access to the password protected sections of the IMLA website
- Individual Membership: $300
- Firm Membership: Based on firm size (Firm memberships include two members from one law firm)
- 2-9 Attorneys in firm: $500
- 10-49 Attorneys in firm: $700
- 50+ Attorneys in firm: $900
- Additional members of a firm can join for $100 each.
Firm has a total of 35 attorneys, 5 want to become members.
- Base: $700 (35 attorneys in firm)- covers 2 attorneys
- Additional: $300- 3 additional attorneys pay $100 each
- Total: $1,000
Click here to access the registration form to become a member today!