The Canadian Institute’s 17th Annual Provincial/Municipal Government Liability Conference
Your IMLA membership entitles you to a 10% discount on registration for The Canadian Institute’s 17th Annual Provincial/Municipal Government Liability Conference on February 8-9, 2011 in Toronto. This event is designed to help you address potential problems, not only at the litigation stage, but before the claim arises. The 2011 topic lineup includes:
• Liability for injuries caused by objects falling off buildings and construction sites,
• Challenges to regulation of land held under Crown patents,
• New case law from the Supreme Court of Canada on Charter damages,
• Claims for damages arising from nearby wind turbines,
• Issues arising from unsafe holes in the ground left by defaulting landowners, and
• How to embrace social media without attracting liability.
To view a PDF of the full agenda and speaker list, see http://tinyurl.com/237do4u.
To take advantage of this offer, please mention the discount and quote priority service code 239IMLA when registering.
To register, visit www.canadianinstitute.com/GovLiabilityIMLA or call 1-877-927-7936.