State League Counsel & Municipal Attorney Association Department
IMLA's low membership rate for the State League Counsel and Municipal Attorney Association category is possible because of the commitment by these members to be responsible for supplying IMLA with their publications, pertinent research materials, annual directory and information regarding annual meeting dates and locations.
Fill out a registration form to become a member today!
Click here to access the registration form.
Service and Benefits
- Membership in the State League Counsel and Municipal Attorney Association Department
- Representation on the IMLA Board of Directors by an election, serving a two-year term
- Networking opportunities with local government lawyers from across the United States and Canada
- Assistance through Legal Research Service
- Assistance through Legal Advocacy Program
- Subscription to Municipal Lawyer magazine Subscription to weekly electronic newsletter
- Timely and relevant CLE programs
- Reduced registration rate for attendance at all IMLA conferences, seminars and audio-conferences
- Subscription to the IMLA Document Service
- Membership in up to three IMLA sections at no additional cost
- All IMLA mailings
- Access to the password-protected sections of the IMLA website
- State League Counsel and Municipal Attorney Association: $475