Special Districts include water/sewer authorities, transit authorities and the like, represented by their chief legal officer.
Fill out a registration form to become a member today!
Click here to access the registration form.
Service and Benefits
- Networking opportunities with local government lawyers from across the United States and Canada
- Assistance through Legal Research Service
- Assistance through IMLA's Legal Advocacy Program
- Subscription to Municipal Lawyer magazine
- Subscription to weekly electronic newsletters
- Timely and relevant CLE programs
- Reduced registration rate for attendance at all IMLA conferences, seminars and audio-conferences
- Subscription to the IMLA Document Service
- Membership for chief legal officers and all deputies and assistants in up to three IMLA sections at no additional cost
- All IMLA mailings
- Access to the password protected sections of the IMLA website
Special Municipal Districts - $500 (flat fee)
Minor increases in dues may occur on an annual basis and are linked with increases in the Consumer Price Index.
Click here to access the registration form to become a member today!