Special Districts include water/sewer authorities, transit authorities and the like, represented by their chief legal officer.
Click HERE to become a member today!
Special Municipal Districts $500 (flat fee)
Minor increases in dues may occur on an annual basis and are linked with increases in the Consumer Price Index.
Service and Benefits
- Networking opportunities with local government lawyers from across the United States and Canada
- Assistance through Legal Research Service
- Assistance through IMLA's Legal Advocacy Program
- Subscription to Municipal Lawyer magazine
- Subscription to weekly electronic newsletters
- Timely and relevant CLE programs
- Reduced registration rate for attendance at all IMLA conferences, seminars and audio-conferences
- Subscription to the IMLA Document Service
- Membership for chief legal officers and all deputies and assistants in up to three IMLA sections at no additional cost
- All IMLA mailings
- Access to the password protected sections of the IMLA website
Click HERE to fill out the form and become a member today!