County Members (USA)
County members in IMLA are jurisdictionally defined counties, represented by their chief legal officer.
Fill out the FORM to become a member today!
Dues are based on population as follows:
|Up to 15,000||$265||15,001-35,000||$345|
|800,001 and up||$3095|
Minor increases in dues for municipal and county members generally may occur on an annual basis and are linked with increases in the Consumer Price Index.
Service and Benefits
- The chief legal officers, all deputies, and all assistants can join under the municipal membership and receive all member benefits free of charge*
- Networking opportunities with local government lawyers from across the United States and Canada
- Assistance through Legal Research Service
- Assistance through IMLA's Legal Advocacy Program
- Access to the Model Construction Documents*
- Subscription to Municipal Lawyer magazine
- Subscription to weekly electronic newsletters
- Timely and relevant CLE programs
- BMI- Music Licensing Discount*
- Reduced registration rate for attendance at all IMLA conferences, seminars and audio-conferences
- Subscription to the IMLA Document Service
- Membership for chief legal officers and all deputies and assistants in up to three IMLA sections at no additional cost
- All IMLA mailings
- Access to the password protected sections of the IMLA website
- Ability to vote for and serve on the Board of Directors or as an officer*
* These benefits are ONLY available to community members of IMLA
Get the form HERE to become a member today!