Canadian Municipal Members
Canadian Municipal Member are local government entities, usually cities, represented by their chief solicitor.
Fill out a registration form to become a member today!
Click here to access the registration form.
Service and Benefits
- The chief legal officers, all deputies, and all assistants can join under the municipal membership and receive all member benefits free of charge*
- Networking opportunities with local government lawyers from across the United States and Canada
- Assistance through Legal Research Service
- Assistance through IMLA's Legal Advocacy Program
- Subscription to Municipal Lawyer magazine
- Subscription to weekly electronic newsletters
- Access to the Model Construction Documents*
- Timely and relevant CLE programs
- BMI- Music Licensing Discount*
- Reduced registration rate for attendance at all IMLA conferences, seminars and audio-conferences
- Subscription to the IMLA Document Service
- Membership for chief legal officers and all deputies and assistants in up to three IMLA sections at no additional cost
- All IMLA mailings
- Access to the password protected sections of the IMLA website
- Ability to vote for and serve on the Board of Directors or as an officer*
* These benefits are ONLY available to community members of IMLA.
Dues are based on population as follows
Under 100,000 - $400 USD
Over 100,000 - $750 USD
Click here to access the registration form to become a member today!